Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTTF: Barry Bonds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for quantity over quality at the moment. Trying to wrap up as much of the base/inserts I need before attacking the lower #'ed stuff, relics, autos, etc. Not looking to trade down too much, will trade down for the right deal. All my wants for Bonds are marked, so shoot some offers my way. Thanks!
Why? Just joking.......I still have a couple of thousands left.....Smile
go ahead and check my org. Ive got a good chunk of medium qualities 90's Bonds and some low end GU.
I have a few including a 1995 card that books 30.00 for trade, Looking for Nolan Ryan in return
I've got a Donruss 1987 RR BGS 9.5 if you're interested?
i have a crap ton of bonds
Need to work on completing a few trades for Bonds, update my Bonds org to get rid of some wants then I'll start the next wave. Thanks all!
I have some hard to get Bonds cards. I would sell or trade for Derek Jeter cards I need from the 90's any 1998 Topps Tek cards of Jeter cards I need as well. I will shoot you a list if you are interested.
(08-12-2014, 10:11 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]I have some hard to get Bonds cards. I would sell or trade for Derek Jeter cards I need from the 90's any 1998 Topps Tek cards of Jeter cards I need as well. I will shoot you a list if you are interested.
Hey bud, pretty sure I don't have any of the Jeter's you're looking for. I'd be curious to see what you have and how much you'd let them go for though. I may be willing to buy for the right price and right cards. LMK, thanks!
sent an offer
Pages: 1 2