Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help with submission question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently pulled a jose abreu blue auto /199 and i am sending it to be graded. I am using electronic submission. I filled in everything and doubled checked everything and entered my payment and submitted it, bring me to the packing slip page to print it. I checked everything there but noticed that the abreu was listed as a black refractor and not a blue refractor. I guess it was my fault but I am wondering if there is anyway to change it and if beckett already charged me for the order or do they charge me when they get the package or can i just forget about this submission and start a new one without printing the packing slip. Just a little worried cause my friend is also getting a card graded with me and I dont want to be charged the amount of the submission with the abreu listed as a black refractor when it is a blue refractor.

Thanks,
Mick
They will label it correctly. When I submit, half my form doesn't even have the full name lol
If you already printed the sheets just cross off the "black" and write in BLUE

They will correct the label- no worries. They see manual corrections all the time.

Jeff