Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone trading with Katykeed please read!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello. Most of you know that Eddie (Katykeed) is my uncle.

I am sad to write this post as Eddie's health has rapidly declined in the last week. He has been sick several time in the past few years, but this is not something that he will be able to recover from.

I am asking anyone that is working on a trade with Katykeed, please do not accept it - I would also ask that you cancel the trade.

Anyone with questions about trades with him can PM me.

I want to say THANK YOU to the Beckett trading community. You have all helped Eddie keep his mind off of what was going on with his health in the last few years. I know that he is thankful for the comradery we have both found here.

Thank you,
Nathan
So sorry to hear this...prayers and best wishes to you guys.
As soon as i saw the title my throat sunk. Terrible when bad things happen to great people! Keep us posted!
Really sorry to hear, hope he pulls through this tough time
You both are in my prayers.
sorry to hear about this Prayers to you both
I am saddened to be reading this post. I will be keeping Eddie and your family in my prayers. Eddie is a great and outstanding member on the site that I have had the pleasure to trade will on a number of different times.
Sad to hear this news. Eddie is a great trader. Keeping him in my thoughts.
Very sad to read this, my prayers and best wishes for both of you.
Sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. I have had countless trades with Eddie as he is one of the best traders here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4