Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: PRIME!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOW - Huge hits coming out of Prime. Sold out already. Looks loaded including Dominion RPA's.
can't wait to see some scans and drool over a product i'll never be able to afford Smile
DITTO. LOL

(07-30-2014, 05:03 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]can't wait to see some scans and drool over a product i'll never be able to afford Smile
The pics that are being posted on Twitter are ridiculous.
bought a box at the national and easily will make my money back, tons of hits, my top two were a taylor hall showcase swatch numbered out of 25 and just a jarome iginla gold auto 1/1, very happy with it!
I got some crazy cards in the 1 break I bought into so far. Marcel Dionne crazy patch card with an NHL logo on top /12. CnC posted it on Facebook and Tweeted it.

Will be for sale when I get it in.
Did you get in the breaks yesterday? I was watching them. Ha.! how much was it for a case break of prime?
I was in one of the midnight breaks and got the Dionne. I was in the last break last night, at least I think it was last night. Bought the Wings and got a couple of nice cards.

CnC has most of the Prime case breaks setup as team select where you buy the specific team. Prices range from $25 to $145 I think. When they do the team randoms and drafts for Prime they are $67.

Good luck if you buy in - crazy nice stuff and loaded with other cards too.