Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Elite Extra Edition Riley Unroe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I purchased a pack of 2013 Elite Extra Edition. I pulled a Riley Unroe Rookie Autograph numbered 3/10. I checked in the magazine and I cannot find anything about this card. I know that the base autograph was numbered to 590 so I'm thinking this card may actually be worth something. Anyone know more about this card?

Thanks!
Ben
There are 2 of these autos #d to 10 in the set. One has a green signature and the other is an orange parallel. Neither has a listed value due to scarcity.
Oh ok. I have the one with the green signature. Do you have any idea how I could find an approximate value of the card?
Thank you for the reply by the way!
The best way would probably be to check ebay for completed listings of other similar cards. Unroe is a base prospect at this point, so sell prices for any other green signature prospect that isn't a big name should give you an idea.
Nice stuff
Thanks man. I haven't found hardly anything on the value of the card. I'm guessing it's around $50