Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 14 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NEW STANDINGS ARE IN POST #23

This week's race is on Sunday, August 3rd @ Pocono - 1 pm EDT.
The cutoff time to make picks is 10 pm EDT on Saturday August 2nd.

(If you miss the cutoff time, you can still use a 'Free Pass' to make a pick before the race starts but ONLY if you haven't used it already. The only members to use their 'FP' so far are: alstott9adams, minitracer, & shelbysaleen. You can also use the 'FP' to change your pick after the cutoff, but before the race starts.)

Here are the current points standings (as of 7/29/14):

1. Mik - 464
2. E7B - 458
3. kev - 411
4. dun - 396
5. spaz - 392
6. ss - 376
7. mini - 362
8. a9a - 345
9. lead - 337
10, r-hy - 319

I seriously debated NOT picking JJ this week. However, looking at past winners at Pocono I think this is a good pick. HMS has won the last 4 races there. I don't think JG will get 2 NSCS wins in a row OR that Jr. will sweep Pocono this year OR that Kahne will get 2 Fall Race wins in a row. I seriously thought about picking Hamlin Sad b/c of his past success, but I will stick with Jimmie this week!
My pick is JJ to place better than anyone that the rest of you pick. Wink
(07-29-2014, 02:26 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]My pick is JJ to place better than anyone that the rest of you pick. Wink
Ha! Me too!!! I may not win it all, but at least I will stay ahead of you in the standings!! LOL

Nah, j/k...but he is on my list for this week...
Kasey Kahne for me this week
(07-29-2014, 08:33 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Me too!!! I may not win it all, but at least I will stay ahead of you in the standings!! LOL
I was thinking of use the same strategy myself this week actually. Jeff Gordon is looking like a pretty good pick! I'm not going to commit yet, but I'm seriously considering it!
(07-29-2014, 12:02 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of use the same strategy myself this week actually. Jeff Gordon is looking like a pretty good pick! I'm not going to commit yet, but I'm seriously considering it!
I am committing Smile, Jeff Gordon is my pick.

Jerry

Dale Jr. for me this week.......
Jimmie Johnson this week please.
(07-30-2014, 12:20 AM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Jimmie Johnson this week please.
Well that cover's all of Hendricks driver's.

(07-30-2014, 07:06 AM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Well that cover's all of Hendricks driver's.
Actually, you covered the last HMS driver. Big Grin I picked JJ too.
I'm going to put a name in just in case I can't get back on, but I really want to wait for qualifying...Pocono is won from the front.

So, I'm going to go with Jeff Gordon, he's due for a win there, for now.......
Pages: 1 2 3