Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Redline Box 1 ... Killed it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I picked up my first of at least two 2014 Redline boxes today and needless to say, I am hesitant to buy the second box because I know it will be a let down after this great first box! No McMurray love...but with the hits I pulled, I can live with no Jamie in this box, lol!

Back Proofs/75 -
#8 Alex Bowman
#31 Matt Kenseth
#52 Brian Vickers

Cyan Proofs/50 -
#23 Denny Hamlin
#68 Regan Smith

2014 Press Pass Redline Pieces of the Action Red #PADH Denny Hamlin 04/75
[Image: 005_zps68841d23.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Muscle Car Sheet Metal Blue #MCMJG Jeff Gordon 25/25
[Image: 006_zps260ac84d.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Muscle Car Sheet Metal Melting #MCMGB Greg Biffle 1/1
[Image: 008_zps1724dd0d.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Remarkable Relic Autographs Red #RMRTL Terry Labonte 18/50
[Image: 007_zpseae3ba5f.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Signatures Gold #RSCE2 Chase Elliott 01/10
[Image: 004_zps17b5b9f1.jpg]
Nice box Jason, especially the Gordon Smile, getting my box in the mail tomorrow Smile. Hope your second box is better!

Jerry
You really did kill it! Awesome hits Jason. I know if I got that box, I wouldn't bother with another. However, if I also knew I had another box waiting on me, I wouldn't be able to resist picking it up just to see what I might be missing out on if I don't get it. Smile

Congrats on the break. That Elliott should buy you several more JMac AU's!
Congrats Jason, you pulled some real nice cards. I have not seen a Johnson, Larson or Patrick as of yet, from 2014 Redline.
(07-26-2014, 08:06 AM)r and k sports cards Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Jason, you pulled some real nice cards. I have not seen a Johnson, Larson or Patrick as of yet, from 2014 Redline.
Ray - Thank you, friend. I was really excited opening this box...the great hits just kept coming! lol I've been keeping an eye on the new listings on that auction site to see if any JMac autos from Redline get put up. I haven't seen any of those...or much Jimmie, but I have seen a few Larson & Patrick RU cards. And I think I saw a Larson auto, but I'd have to look again.

And my bad on the Kenseth, partner. I'm sorry about that, I didn't know.
(07-25-2014, 10:03 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]...if I also knew I had another box waiting on me, I wouldn't be able to resist picking it up just to see what I might be missing out on if I don't get it. Smile
My sentiments exactly! Though I know it's going to be a let down, I just can't stand not knowing what in that second box! I'll probably be able to pick it up late next week or, hopefully, at least by the weekend.
Wow, I've seen alot of great stuff from this product. I might have to order a couple boxes.
Man I agree with everyone, very nice box awesome hits. Congrats on the 1/1 Biffle and I also like the 3 color firesuit patch on Hamlins.
Gotta tell you, that is absolutely a killer box. Red line is definitely going to be the box I buy buy at the National next Saturday for the Press Pass wrapper redemption. Congrats, Jaspn, good luck on box 2.
WOW! Sick hits! Congrats!
That chase elliot is a monster congrats