Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 A&G box of a lifetime with an extra "hit"!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This has to be the best box I have ever opened. The red border mini pack is just like pulling a rip card, I don't know if I should rip the pack or sell the whole thing unopened. The framed originals must not be considered a box hit because I got my auto and 2 relics. The Eisner relic is awesome and the Jeter nno is awesome and the framed original is super awesome. Enjoy
[Image: 2014aampg_zps93557d74.jpg]
Awesome! Love the framed original!
WOW! Terrific box. Congrats!
Yeah, that's one heck of a box! If you are open to moving the Jeter NNO I could use it for my set.
And if I were you I would just sell the sealed red mini pack, they have been selling fairly well and will pay for almost the whole box.
Wow I Think you win!! Are you interested in moving the framed original?
I would like to be in line for the ginter original too. Need one for me pc ad would like get the Eisner too. THanks and great box.
Couldn't resist. Here is what I got. Sorry no trades as I no longer have organize
[Image: redbordermini_zpsd3be9b0c.jpg]
That was an amazing box!! The only way that would have been better if you got a Rip card too!! The Eisner is part of a tie i think. The auto will sell well also! Congrats!
The framed original is super cool! Congrats!
I would have opened those, too! I can't resist the rip cards.
Pages: 1 2