Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 inception. still looking (update 8-11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats up traders!! hey still looking to complete my quest. if anyone has any and willing to trade, please send an offer. thanks 8-11 update

i have 20 more to go. here are the players i am needing:
A Hanson
A Judge
A Mejia
B Buxton
B Mckinney
C Correa
D Floro
E Jagielo
F Lindor
R Mcguire
J Abreu
J Polanco
J Gray
J Hursch
J Peraza
J Soler
J Urias
L Jackson
M Appel
M Johnson
O Taveras
R Kaminsky
R Mcmahon

any help would be appreciated. thank.
I still have some inception up for trade. Check me out let me know what you want.
(07-22-2014, 12:09 PM)rpeterson369 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have some inception up for trade. Check me out let me know what you want.
offer sent. looking for the prospects. thanks again!!
I do have a few and will be getting another box at the end of the month.
(07-22-2014, 04:46 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a few and will be getting another box at the end of the month.
Great!! U up and running yet? Thanks.
Getting there. I do have my good cards at home. The newer sets and base common cards are still at the storage, but will try this weekend to start trading.
(07-22-2014, 06:08 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Great!! U up and running yet? Thanks.
(07-22-2014, 06:27 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Getting there. I do have my good cards at home. The newer sets and base common cards are still at the storage, but will try this weekend to start trading.
Okay great. Lmk. Thanks.
Couple of trades done. Still needing more.
Half way there. Needing more. Please lmk and I can check ya. Thanks.
Friday bump.
Pages: 1 2