Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Auto Pickups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have picked up some key autos for my auto collection. The Malone, Cowens, and Worthy are all replacements for my Greatest 50 Set. The Klay is also a replacement. I had the raw card and sold it to pay for the graded version. Comments are always welcome!

[Image: AnferneeHardaway_zps79020219.jpg]

[Image: DaveCowens_zpsdacffb3e.jpg]

[Image: JamesWorthy_zps1e7f9c31.jpg]

[Image: DwightHoward_zps424ecc38.jpg]

[Image: GrantHill_zps84810ce3.jpg]

[Image: Scan_zpsce7371c2.jpg]

[Image: MosesMalone_zps8fa0c7a0.jpg]

[Image: TimDuncan_zpsb56cf526.jpg]

[Image: LebronJames_zps278be8fe.jpg]
Sick Klay! And I like the Duncan/Williams dual too. Do you think Klay will be traded for Love during the season when teams more or less see where they are at?
(07-22-2014, 03:03 AM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]Sick Klay! And I like the Duncan/Williams dual too. Do you think Klay will be traded for Love during the season when teams more or less see where they are at?
I am not sure at this point. At first he was on the trading block and it sounded like he was going to be shipped. Then when they hired Steve Kerr he put his foot down and said he wanted to keep Klay. This then started to trickle down throughout the organization and it seemed as if more people wanted to keep him. That and the Warriors are not sure they want to give up Klay, David Lee, future picks and potentially Harrison Barnes just for Love and Kevin Martin. So as of now I am not sure. It seems more likely that Love will go to the Cavs with the Cavs willing to ship Wiggins potentially (those are the talks at least). I hope he does not go to Minnesota though because I think that would hurt his career. It might be good in the sense that he could be the leader of the team but I am not sure if he is ready for that.
Oooo lots of goodies in there. I like the Penny and the Grant Hill and especially the Duncan dual auto. Nice stuff!
Man you have been busy. Great patch on the Klay, and love the Duncan!
(07-23-2014, 10:42 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Oooo lots of goodies in there. I like the Penny and the Grant Hill and especially the Duncan dual auto. Nice stuff!
Thanks man! I really like the Grant Hill auto too. Very basic, but thought it was a nice looking card!
(07-23-2014, 11:42 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Man you have been busy. Great patch on the Klay, and love the Duncan!
Thanks man! I replaced my raw Klay Immaculate with this and have wanted a Duncan auto for a while now. I am not a huge fan that it is a dual auto, but for what his autos typically go for I was happy with this!
Oh damn...you got a Lebron!? PS, back in the day, Grant Hill was my favorite player. I still have a bunch of his rookie cards.
(07-24-2014, 12:02 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [ -> ]Oh damn...you got a Lebron!? PS, back in the day, Grant Hill was my favorite player. I still have a bunch of his rookie cards.
Yep, finally broke down and got another. I had one before but I traded it for a MJ card. I remember you telling me about Hill before. I liked the way he played and wish his career wasnt altered by all the injuries. Who knows what he could have been.
Very nice additions!
Nice pick ups man! Pennnny sighting is always a bonus!!!
Pages: 1 2