Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My PC of Shaquille Rookie Auto's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to post my PC of Shaquille rookie autos. I am trying to find the autos I am missing, printing plates from his rookie year or rare versions of his mainstream cards. If anyone is looking to sell or trade some shaq rookies let me know what you have and what player(s) you are interested in. Thanks for looking!

[Image: shaqauto1_zpse2537dc7.png]
[Image: shaqauto_zps24f119ca.png]
[Image: shaqauto2_zps7a7a2b2c.png]
[Image: shaqauto3_zps05b98e30.png]
[Image: shaqauto4_zps2029c3c0.png]
[Image: shaqauto5_zpsdf28a29b.png]
[Image: shaqauto6_zps36275851.png]
Awesome stuff! I did the same awhile back with Ken Griffey Jr. but received an offer I couldn't refuse. Still regret it lol. Best of luck on future additions and thanks for sharing!
WOW! Beautiful stuff and very cool idea for a PC. I collect older Shaq stuff, but I have some newer stuff for trade if you would be interested.
(07-21-2014, 05:27 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff! I did the same awhile back with Ken Griffey Jr. but received an offer I couldn't refuse. Still regret it lol. Best of luck on future additions and thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I always say that everything I own is always for sale but would be hard to part with these =D Rebuild that Griffey collection!
Nice collection! How long that take you to find all of those?
(07-21-2014, 10:58 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice collection! How long that take you to find all of those?
Thanks man! I remember telling myself I was going to stop collecting shaq after I picked up the regular Beam Team about 10 yrs ago. I always wanted that card as a kid and I thought that was the best shaq rookie there was. Then a buddy showed me ebay and it was all downhill after that. The first auto I acquired was the classic 4sport quad auto then the classic gold.
Awesome collection, and really nice to see all of them together. One thing I question is the authenticity of the printing plates. Card companies didn't start inserting them into packs until the late 90s, as far as I recall. I don't know if the plates came out of the sale of the company, or what. I am not calling yours fakes, but I am really curious as to where you got them from.
(07-22-2014, 11:29 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome collection, and really nice to see all of them together. One thing I question is the authenticity of the printing plates. Card companies didn't start inserting them into packs until the late 90s, as far as I recall. I don't know if the plates came out of the sale of the company, or what. I am not calling yours fakes, but I am really curious as to where you got them from.
thanks! I acquired them via ebay from two different sellers. I am not sure the authenticity of them myself. I was hoping by posting them here someone would have more info on them. I have not seen them before and was unable to find out any info either. Just kind of took chance with these. I did see the plate being offered for sale for the 4sport 1A but bidding got too high for me on that
Sweet Collection!
That is a very cool collection! Thanks for sharing!
Pages: 1 2