Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm pretty sure this is the direction I'm going right now.. I have a little $ too. I'm trading for Tim Brown .. Howie Long and Charles Woodson .. I really want to be a Woodson super collector (Raiders or wolverine uni. Only) let's do some trading Smile
Can't remember if I have any, but feel free to check me!
I'll try to look through my stuff, I may have some Tim Brown that I haven't put in the org yet.
(07-19-2014, 11:12 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Can't remember if I have any, but feel free to check me!
I'll try to look through my stuff, I may have some Tim Brown that I haven't put in the org yet.
I didn't see either one in your org man
I have some Woodson Rookies in my ORG. Looking for GB Packers RC, Jersey, Autos and other HOFer Jersey, Auto, or Patches.
You can check me not sure what I have and may also not have all entered. It's hard trading on here anymore.
you can check me
(07-19-2014, 11:28 AM)raiderspawn Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see either one in your org man
Alright, I sort through some stuff and see if I can find anything.

Anyone for trading? Derek carr and khalil mack needed to.. Or any raiders your looking to get rid of Smile