Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 13 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been going back and forth between JJ and Jr, so I will pick Jeff Gordon Smile

Jerry
I have been going back and forth between JJ and JG, so I will pick Jimmie Johnson. Big Grin
(07-23-2014, 09:32 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I have been going back and forth between JJ and JG, so I will pick Jimmie Johnson. Big Grin
Pest Smile

Jerry

(07-24-2014, 02:58 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Pest Smile

Jerry
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I decided to stick with JJ b/c I know Indy is a place where he loves to win. Even if something happens again like it did in the last 2 races, I think he will get back out there and race. Especially considering how far he has dropped in the points now.
23 HOURS LEFT TO MAKE PICKS!
I'm going with greg biffle
David missed the cutoff again but he still has a Free Pass to use if he makes his pick before 1 pm Sunday.

Anyway, here are the drivers we are watching @ Indy:

Greg Biffle
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Kasey Kahne
Ryan Newman
Tony Stewart

GL everyone and enjoy the race!
LETS GO RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Great job with the picks, guys. All drivers finished in the top 17 spots.

Here's how they finished.

1st - Gordon
6th - Kahne
9th - Dale Jr.
11th - Newman
13th - Biffle
14th - Johnson
17th - Stewart

I will get the points up tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have to double check the bonus points B4 I can add everything up.
So disappointed in the 14...I really expected better, but Kahne and Gordon were really good. Dale Jr was quiet all day, how'd he get a top ten? The 24 got the really good restart when he needed it most. Congrats, Jerry...
Pages: 1 2 3