Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to trade (Pretty bored)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Loaded of a ton of new stuff and looking for more. I have a laundry list of players I'm looking for so if you see something in my org hit me up with an offer and hopefully I can knock out a few trades before the end of the night. I plan on shipping tomorrow.

Thanks Richard
Any interest in a pair of game issued steiner certified cleats?
Sent ya over an offer Richard. Early in the process, but figured I'd have you take a look at things and see where we're at!
U can go ahead a check my org if ur still bored. Thanks.
Offer sent
(07-09-2014, 02:51 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent ya over an offer Richard. Early in the process, but figured I'd have you take a look at things and see where we're at!

Ryan,

I took a quick glance at the offer I think I almost shed a tear, not what you are interested in but how much the prices dropped on all the cards I worked so hard to get over the years. I'm pretty pissed about it to be honest. Once again bonds gets no respect. I think I've taken about a $5000 loss on my bonds PC over the last couple years.

Any way sorry for the rant... I'm totally cool with most of everything I seen some of the bonds you picked I may not be about to part with ill let you know when I get more in depth with our trade. No rush on anything bro
(07-09-2014, 03:08 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Ryan,

I took a quick glance at the offer I think I almost shed a tear, not what you are interested in but how much the prices dropped on all the cards I worked so hard to get over the years. I'm pretty pissed about it to be honest. Once again bonds gets no respect. I think I've taken about a $5000 loss on my bonds PC over the last couple years.

Any way sorry for the rant... I'm totally cool with most of everything I seen some of the bonds you picked I may not be about to part with ill let you know when I get more in depth with our trade. No rush on anything bro
I completely feel your pain Richard! I'm finally getting all my Bonds into my org to make it easier to track down the ones I need and felt the same exact way seeing all the prices!

No rush as always, take out the ones you aren't ready to part with, add anything of mine you see then shoot it back. In no hurry!
(07-09-2014, 02:58 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]U can go ahead a check my org if ur still bored. Thanks.
Yeah still pretty bored joe... You already know you have stuff I interested in. Charlie!!!
if you'd like to check and see if I have anything you'd like, please do. Send an offer over if so, I know I can find something
(07-09-2014, 03:11 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah still pretty bored joe... You already know you have stuff I interested in. Charlie!!!
Yeah I know. Just couldn't find anything else. If u have a Harper or rookie autos not listed I'd be interested. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2