Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Ginter 2 Blasters & a rack Pack (Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I hit a Marte mini NNO and Jennings big no number have no clue on the Jennings, assuming it is part of the code. I also hit these two Puigs too, from target. I hate the gold and black boarders this year, just a side note. Enjoy. PS also got an Abreu reg. rc.

[Image: 2014GinterLot001_zps55f274b1.jpg]

Trade either relic?
Not right now waiting on beckett just in case one is sp 'ed thanks
Looks to be a pretty good start for retail. Any base Arcia or Killebrew?
Like the look of the mini relics this year. Not just a white card! Interesting!
Yeah, I also like the colors of the mini relic cards, might just have to work on a set and remove them from those bland plastic borders. I don;t understand why Topps keeps encasing the mini relics like this, it's like they were bad and had to go to 'standard card-size jail'
The Jennings is part of the code, it's card number 114.
awesome from retail....i had MUCH better luck on retail ginter last year, every NNO I hit came from retail same for the "bazooka backs" pulled 3 from blasters
I wonder if hobby boxes will have cards hidden in the lids again?
(07-09-2014, 09:09 AM)shivelycore Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if hobby boxes will have cards hidden in the lids again?
I ripped apart every box i got and not a single hidden surprise, i was so sad. that was a fun little treasure hunt
Pages: 1 2