Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anfernee Penny Hardaway early July Maildays = FIREWORKS!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends!

ok ... maybe not FIREWORKS but a few sparklers at least Tongue

Received a few goodies in the mail recently and figured I would share the goods now.Nothing as crazy as some mail posts in the past but am stoked with the additions no to less!!!!

2013-14 Crusade Orange Die Cut SP /99
[Image: crusadeorange_zps62dfe5f6.jpg]

2013-14 Prizm Red,White & Blue Pulsar (new retail "Monster Box" exclusive)
[Image: prizmpulsar_zpsbb2441d9.jpg]

There is several differences including the refractor technology,color scheme and card number.Here is a quick glance at noticeable difference.
[Image: prizmRWB_zpse98e4ee8.jpg]

2013-14 Select Swatches
[Image: 2013-14selectswatches_zps284f5d36.jpg]

2001-02 Upper Deck 443B UDX SP 2/50
[Image: 01-02UDSRRUDX_zps42fd3d0e.jpg]

1998-99 Flair Showcase Row 2 & 3 Legacy Collection SP /99
[Image: legacies_zps25db6310.jpg]

which completes the trifectaaaaaaaa! Smile

[Image: legacieslot_zps43f3fdf1.jpg]

Thanks for viewing/love as always guys!!!!
nice mail day
Excellent stuff bud! Thanks for lining up the two RWB Prizms, that helps in seeing them side by side. You said this wasn't a big mail day but those 98-99 Legacy cards are amazing. I am still missing the Row 3 Legacy from my Pierce collection. I have seen a couple of the Row 2, but never a Row 3. Now you just need to land the Masterpiece versions!
(07-03-2014, 02:38 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent stuff bud! Thanks for lining up the two RWB Prizms, that helps in seeing them side by side. You said this wasn't a big mail day but those 98-99 Legacy cards are amazing. I am still missing the Row 3 Legacy from my Pierce collection. I have seen a couple of the Row 2, but never a Row 3. Now you just need to land the Masterpiece versions!

Yeah I agree w/ this those legacies are always tough to get ahold of. Well done!
Very nice Pick ups!
Sorry guys it took so long for me to get back with you all!!! Been quite busy lately but the kind words are much appreciated!!

djunnet - Thanks man!

SHowley2003 - Thank brother,I appreciate that Smile Duuude I will never own a Legacy Masterpiece lol They would go way over my budget and would be nervous on the possible fakes.Hope you land that Pierce u need soon though!Good luck my friend!

buckhunteer - Thanks man,Was thrilled to get the 2 I needed together Smile

The_Zodiac_Collection - Thanks!!!

Congrats on the haul! I like that select swatches, the blue looks great with Orlando uniform! Great stuff all around.