Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 11 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDIT: NEW STANDINGS IN POST #30
This weeks race is on Saturday July 5th @ Daytona. The Coke Zero 400 will start at 7:30 pm. Cutoff time to make picks is Friday July 4th at 10 pm EDT. Here are the current standings:

1. Mik - 364
2. E7B - 359
3. spaz - 358
4. kev - 333
5. dun - 321
6T. ss - 297
6T. mini - 297
8. r-hy - 289
9. lead - 285
10. a9a - 255

My pick is Jimmie Johnson. Duh! Smile
Mine is Jeff Gordon Duh! X2 Smile

Jerry
Dale Jr once again!
I believe I will go with Tony "Smoke" Stewart for this one.
dale jr
Joey Logano please.
I will be there in the flesh watching it live I am going with Kasey Kahne
(07-02-2014, 08:26 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]I will be there in the flesh watching it live I am going with Kasey Kahne
I hope you have a great time at the race. Take some pics and share them with us! Smile
(07-02-2014, 08:26 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]I will be there in the flesh watching it live I am going with Kasey Kahne
That's freaking awesome! I'm jealous! Have a great time & I hope you get a fantastic race to watch!

As for my pick this week, I've been bouncing between two or three drivers. But, I believe I have convinced myself to go with Big, Bad Brad Keselowski.
(07-02-2014, 10:04 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I have convinced myself to go with Big, Bad Brad Keselowski.
Say it ain't so!!!!!

I gott aagree with Kevin, I think the 14 is due for a win, he needs one, big time, and this is a good track for him...so, I'm going with my driver, Tony Stewart...come on, Smoke!!!

Pages: 1 2 3