Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone interested in buying a Kris Bryant Refractor Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure what to do with this, I could keep it? Or I could sell it and potentially purchase a few autos I've always wanted for the PC (hank Aaron, willie mays)

[Image: imagejpg1_zps74bb8b51.jpg]
What r u asking?
If you're gonna sell it, do it asap before potential buyers find out his 2013 bowman chrome draft autos
are in 2014 bowman inception.

That would render his 2014 as a second year card.
(06-26-2014, 11:33 PM)bbcgalaxee Wrote: [ -> ]If you're gonna sell it, do it asap before potential buyers find out his 2013 bowman chrome draft autos
are in 2014 bowman inception.

That would render his 2014 as a second year card.
That doesn't really matter. People will still always want his 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Auto.
Price?
$375-425 pm me if you are interested
Is that what Bryce Harper was going for before he came up? This guy might be the most hyped prospect I can remember.
I can give you $200 cash plus $200 to $300 in trade depending on what you are looking for.

LMK if interested.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-29-2014, 06:28 PM)mmayer51 Wrote: [ -> ]I can give you $200 cash plus $200 to $300 in trade depending on what you are looking for.

LMK if interested.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks but I'm probably going to keep it for now...they are atill going in the 4-500 range .

i see that ur after Mays and Aaron autos. would u consider trading? i have some of those in my org. thanks
Pages: 1 2