Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beginning a Ridiculous Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I know this will likely take me forever, but what else have I got to do with my time? I am starting a 2009 Yankees World Series PC. I'm looking to get an auto of every player that played even one game for the Yankees in 2009. I spent so much time at Yankee Stadium in 2009 and that season has a ton of memories for me.

Some of these I know are going to have to be TTM/IP autos. I am looking for autos in Yankees unis only (unless such a thing does not exist). I know I'll end up buying Mo and Jeter but for now I'd like to try to trade for some of the others. Here is what Baseball Almanac says is the roster for 2009:

Pitchers:
Alfredo Aceves
Jonathan Albaladejo
Brian Bruney
A.J. Burnett
Joba Chamberlain
Anthony Claggett
Phil Coke
Mike Dunn
Chad Gaudin
Phil Hughes
Ian Kennedy
Damaso Marte
Mark Melancon
Sergio Mitre
Andy Pettitte
Edwar Ramirez
Mariano Rivera
David Robertson
CC Sabathia
Brett Tomko
Josh Towers
Jose Veras
Chien-Ming Wang

Catchers
Kevin Cash
Francisco Cervelli
Jose Molina
Jorge Posada

Infielders
Angel Berroa
Robinson Cano
Jerry Hairston
Derek Jeter
Juan Miranda
Ramiro Pena
Cody Ransom
Alex Rodriguez
Mark Teixeira

Outfielders
Melky Cabrera
Johnny Damon
Shelley Duncan
Brett Gardner
Freddy Guzman
Eric Hinske
Xavier Nady
Nick Swisher

Other Positions
Hideki Matsui

Coaches
Joe Girardi
Dave Eiland
Mike Harkey
Mick Kelleher
Kevin Long
Tony Pena
Rob Thomson

BOLD - have
* - incoming

Any help is appreciated, even it's to tell me I'm nuts. Cheers!

Progress:

[Image: 09Yankees.jpg]

[Image: 09Yankees2.jpg]

[Image: 09Yankees3.jpg]

That's some quest! Good luck! If I come across any I'll let ya know!
Offer sent with Bruney and Melancon.
4 in one day! Thanks for the trades guys keep them coming!
You're nuts! Smile
Actually, a pretty cool Yankees quest, my Yankee Brother. I'll keep my ears and eyes open for anyone in your list. Not sure if I have any dupes to trade, but will look through the Yankee boxes.
I got a few on your list but will be looking for Yankee autos in return. Any years. Got any to trade?
I have a posada auto. I didn't really see anything listed though. do you have any HOF or star autos not listed that you'd be open to trading?
(06-26-2014, 03:40 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a few on your list but will be looking for Yankee autos in return. Any years. Got any to trade?
My Yankees autos generally stay in my PC. I think the only duplicate I have right now FT is 2008 Bowman Chrome Refractor Corban Joseph. I just put it in my org if you are interested. Thanks!

(06-26-2014, 06:50 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I have a posada auto. I didn't really see anything listed though. do you have any HOF or star autos not listed that you'd be open to trading?
I don't think I have the juice to trade for a Posada really. Looks like another one I'll be purchasing. Thanks!

Have any interest in an amazing pair of Steiner certified Jeter cleats?
(07-01-2014, 03:19 AM)thehueys Wrote: [ -> ]Have any interest in an amazing pair of Steiner certified Jeter cleats?
Not at the moment, but thanks! I'm focusing on this quest right now as I already have quite a bit of memorabilia and nowhere to put it...

Pages: 1 2