Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 10 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EDIT: NEW STANDINGS ARE IN POST #19

This week is another Saturday night race. The race is at Kentucky Speedway on June 28th. Start time is approximately 7:30 pm EDT. Cutoff time for making picks is Friday 27th @ 10pm EDT !
Here are the current standings:

1. spaz - 324
2T. E7B - 321
2T. Mik - 321
4. kev - 297
5. dun - 278
6. mini - 265
7. ss - 259
8. a9a - 251
9. r-hy - 250
10. lead - 249

For right now, I will go with Jimmie J. This is another track he has not won at yet, but we saw what he did at Michigan on the 15th. Plus, it is a pretty new track to him (and most NSCS drivers). Hopefully, he has it figured out before the race starts. Smile
Hmmm.... I will take Kurt Busch again this week.
Jamie finished 2nd last year at Kentucky and is coming off a solid run at Sonoma. I would really love to pick him this week, but I'm not...I'm too superstitious, lol, don't want to jinx him!

So I'm taking Kyle Busch this week.
Not much history on this track...I know who I don't like here.

Going with my initial thought, Kyle Busch.
Jeff Gordon. Just think, if we started this during week 1 I would be in 1st place Smile

Jerry
jeff gordon
(06-24-2014, 03:21 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Just think, if we started this during week 1 I would be in 1st place Smile
And I would be right behind you. Also think, if I had picked JJ instead of Jeff for Michigan - I would be 11 points in front instead of just 3. Big Grin

BTW, you are the ONLY member to pick the same driver every week so far. I was in there too until Michigan in WK 8.
I believe it's time for my man to break out of his winless season, put me down for the big KK.
Missed last week(and maybe the week before xD) but I'm picking Dale Jr!
(06-26-2014, 09:34 AM)Racinghy Wrote: [ -> ]Missed last week(and maybe the week before xD) but I'm picking Dale Jr!
Hoping you are well, friend. Good to have ya back!
Pages: 1 2 3