Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 World Cup Prizm Base needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After buying 3 boxes I have finally completed the set with over 175 dupes and triplicates. If anyone is out there is trying to complete the set let me know which cards you need and we can work something out.

I think they did a pretty good job with this set overall and the inserts look great. I actually believe there could be a bump in prices on eBay cards once the World Cup actually starts.
Did you by any chance pull any Spain players autos or inserts, I would be interested in them if you did.
I have a bunch listed - looking for US players, Man U players (esp RVP and Rooney). Open to others as well
Hey Chris, hope you like the extra autos I sent you...they are from Topps Premier League but they are sweet!
Arod - I didn't pull any Spain autos. I do have a few Spanish inserts but they are the base version. Apparently I bought the Greek numbered parallel boxes lol. Is there is a specific set/player you are looking for?

Homer - Are you looking for base cards, inserts?
Yeah, Fernando Torres, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Iniesta, Xabi, and any players from Mexico and Germany. Do you have them in your ORG by any chance.
I will add them to my org today. I have been a little bogged down by work but I will get it done.
Would love to trade for any Swiss cards you have Smile
Ndevoy...would you mind if we hijacked your trade with other traders? It seems we are so few and I would hate to open up a new trade...I have some cards for Megatron and Homer.