Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box of 13/14 Anthology - 4 Autos w/ RC Auto JSY #rd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought 6 random packs of Anthology from two shops in the St. Louis area last week.....well on Friday I decided to buy a complete box from another shop as a gift to myself since I was getting married the next day. Hits weren't huge, but I did see on the box that you get 2 Autos & 2 Memorabilia cards per box. I ended up hitting 4 autos, so I guess I did alright....

[Image: IMG_20140608_0001_zpsca111146.jpg]

The Shore is a Patch/Auto 16/25 and the Bournival Jsy/Auto is 49/99 which is his jersey #! Smile

Don't think I've ever pulled a numbered card that matches with a player's jersey number before. I was pretty happy for this most part since $90 wasn't horrible for a box full of that many hits.
Nice box. LMK if the Update Prizm & Select cards are up for trade.
Great stuff. Rookie Anthology is one of the best this year.

SSP
(06-09-2014, 05:51 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice box. LMK if the Update Prizm & Select cards are up for trade.
PM Sent
Nice hits! but no Rookie Selection card?
nice hits congrats
(06-09-2014, 11:18 AM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits! but no Rookie Selection card?
I didn't even realize that until now, but nope just the two Luxury Suite Jsy/Auto RCs. This was my first full box, but do most boxes have at least one Jsy/Auto RC actually made for the Anthology set or something?
(06-09-2014, 04:13 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't even realize that until now, but nope just the two Luxury Suite Jsy/Auto RCs. This was my first full box, but do most boxes have at least one Jsy/Auto RC actually made for the Anthology set or something?

Sent you a PM on the other site.
(06-09-2014, 04:21 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent you a PM on the other site.
Saw it and replied....looks like we should have a done deal Smile
Nice lightning hit