Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just got my cards back from grading w/scan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got my cards back from grading today, overall I was happy, even though I thought the 1988-89 Fleer Jordan should have been a 9.0. The Jordan 1995 Upper Deck Steal of a Deal baseball card is the first graded 9.5 out of 15 submissions. None are for sale or trade at this time, thanks for looking
[Image: IMG_0201.jpg]
congrats, awesome cards. how did you originally get your hands on them, trades?
(06-08-2014, 12:11 AM)hercules21 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats, awesome cards. how did you originally get your hands on them, trades?
Most of them I pulled from packs or pulled from factory sets (Shaquille o'neal gold and the Jordan baseball gold) the only ones I didn't were the 1988-89 Fleer Jordan and the finest Jordan, I picked them up at a card show
Awesome stuff Smile Is the Finest a refractor?
(06-08-2014, 10:20 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff Smile Is the Finest a refractor?
I wish! No it's just the base
Very nice!
Dang man you definitely have a good eye. Only one came back below a 9, well done! I could use a couple of the MJs if you ever think about moving any let me know!