Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awesome mail day!! Updated mail day 6/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just added my first T206 card to my vintage Phila A's PC. After seeing some of the vintage pickups on the forums I just had to pick one up. I must say I'm stoked. The SGC holders are awesome and the card looks better in person. So glad I got it. Going to be a tough team set for me to finish with Chief Bender, Home Run Baker, Eddie Collins, and Eddie Plank among the others in the team set. Can't wait to get my next one. Thanks for looking.

[Image: IMG_zps2b769812.jpg]
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
I was just looking up the T206 A's cards in the OPG and saw what the Plank was going for. I'm pretty sure that card will not end up in my PC unless I win the lottery.
Awesome! Love those vintage minis
Saw this earlier today at work but it blocks pic's.....What a great looking card. Thanks for sharing and best of luck with you in your new collecting adventure. Keep us posted on your progress.......
AWESOME pickup man. I'm eventually going to pickup some Braves from the T206 set. Good to see some pickup threads popping back up again
nice pick up dude!!!! I'm looking into getting to collecting the T206 set as well instead of just scattering around trying to collect all these more newer cards than the T206s and stuff.
These 2 came in the mail today. Looks like Philadelphia vintage is in my future.

[Image: IMG_zpsbfe30d96.jpg]
All great pickups. Nice cards!
NICE cards! SGC is the only way to go for pre-war. The cards look so good in SGC slabs.
Pages: 1 2 3