Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all just wanted u let u know heading to florida today with the family. Disneyworld to be exact. But send trades still. Will be checking everyday. And for those I accepted will ship out Monday. But feel free to send offers. Thanks
Joe please say hello to my family for me... LOL That is if you find your way down to Boca Raton LMAO

Enjoy the Vacation... Hopefully ill be back home when you get back
Lol, I'll see what I can do. But looks like Orlando only. Any lcs in Orlando?
I dont know much about the Orlando Area ill ask my little brother if he know any where he lived there for a couple years.
Joe,
You want me to send out our trade today or wait to send it?
Thank you,
Rob
(06-04-2014, 10:33 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]Joe,
You want me to send out our trade today or wait to send it?
Thank you,
Rob
U can wait til Monday if u want. I have my mail on hold til then. Gonna pick up then. Thanks.
Make sure you get pictures and autos from Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and all the rest.
Have a great vacation!
(06-04-2014, 08:24 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I'll see what I can do. But looks like Orlando only. Any lcs in Orlando?
There are two in Orlando. The closest to Disney is Orlando Sports Cards on O.B.T. It's a good shop with a ton of inventory. Someone put up a YouTube video showing the store. Have fun on vacation.
Thanks all!! Gonna try to hit that place.
Pages: 1 2