Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: To all traders.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say really quick that I know a lot of members are leaving but I am one that is staying. I've put too much work into my ORG and the trades I have done have been with good people so far, and even the trades that didn't go through have been good thank you's but no thank you's. I've met some awesome traders here and I don't want to leave. Just though I'd put in my 2 cents!

Hope to keep trading! Happy hunting....
Well, Stock up on my cards that i need and i'll start stocking up on blackhawks for you. I'm stuck here for another 11 months so i'm sure we'll have many trades
It's not that the majority of people ( myself included ) WANT to leave. It's more that, after all the time and effort we've put in to building our organises, and trading with the great members here, we're getting tired of being thought of as nothing more than "monthly bank accounts" that the powers that be seem to think they can drain with no forethought.
When I read my e-mail this morning and discovered that I was being offered the privilege of paying twice as much for half the service, AND I get to begin again after 13 years, I was like everyone else, thunderstruck, and more than a little upset...and I think for good reason.
Now, this isn't to try and change your mind on staying, like I said, I think we'd all prefer to stay, provided the site worked the way it should, and we were treated with something resembling respect, but until then, expect a mass exodus.
I agree, I don't want to leave but all the mix ups and not being able to access parts of the org and do trades and see other peoples wants and needs for extended periods of time is getting to be a bit much. We pay good money for the site to work properly and when it doesn't we are not offered any kind of compensation of any kind. Cmon Beckett, get it together already, your about to lose ALOT of business!
it is a sad thing to say folks are leaving...

i deleted my org when i moved away for my last job..... now i am too busy with a few other things.. sad really

but i will still be on here. reading posts on the form
I too do not WANT to leave. I have touted/defended Beckett on the other sites for years despite the problems, broken promises and lack of customer service. The trade tools and organize are the best by a long shot. But you can only go so far.

It really comes down to a question of principle. We are allowing Beckett to treat us this way and they are (at best) taking full advantage of us, or (at worst) oblivious to us altogether). Just look at the response to questions being asked in recent days. Even with a mod (ceocards) passing on these questions, the mod cannot get any answers.

It looks apparent that they came up with a "new vision" for the site and are pressing forward with it regardless of the short-term damage it causes, or the (possibly unforeseen) long-term damage that will occur.

I will hang around the forums to watch the death of the site, but I will never trade again. Starting over in organize once it is deleted just isn't an option.
(06-06-2014, 08:21 AM)greg2424 Wrote: [ -> ]I will hang around the forums to watch the death of the site, but I will never trade again. Starting over in organize once it is deleted just isn't an option.
I be on the forums as well...
I will be around until November, then I'll see what I can afford. Until then lets trade.
I'm staying. Hopefully with the season coming to and end, it will allow people to relax and cool off, and hopefully when the new products come out for next year, it will bring them back
I'll be here. (and trading.) Maybe I'm just lazy or foolish, but this is my main tool for tracking holdings and wants, and starting over somewhere else doesn't seem like an option to me....
Pages: 1 2