Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Great 2014 Bowman Retail Blaster Box - Autos, yes, 2 of them, Wave Refractor Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased, from WalMart, one of the jumbo Bowman packs with 3 purple parallels.

The purple parallels, the best was Mookie Betts

First pack rendered a Jose Abreu Bowman Chrome Rookie and an Orange Wyatt Mathisen Auto #'d 047/250.

My second pack was the worst out of the three packs with only a Gus Schlosser Auto, lol, only huh. I was already more than happy with my pick of the jumbo packs that WalMart had, but little did I know, there was more to come.

My third pack was a Wave Refractor Pack, which was 4 Orange Wave Refractors: Mookie Betts, Cody Reed, Preston Tucker and Chris Flehen and one Green Wave Refractor: Zack Borenstein #'d 22/25. Looking up his stats, he looks like a possible stud.

Overall very impressed with this Bowman Jumbo pack from WalMart.

Thanks for reading

Wow! Loaded pack! Probably not too many of those around! Congrats !
Borensteins numbers caught my attnetion last year but its too bad hes in the loaded Angels system. If your interested in trading the Gus Schlosser and Borenstein take a look at my org please.
Do not buy another one as you've peaked. Congrats on a great retail break!
Sweet stuff