Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: **SCAN** Need help identifying this Mantle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what this is? I can't find it anywhere. PS - It is available for trade
[Image: f24e7d64-2bab-4ff3-a152-3585a036e452.jpg]
[Image: 0b7fbe8d-dc06-46c2-9204-f8c7030edb2e.jpg]
That looks like one of those retail manufactured patch relics. It doesn't seem to be listed in the ORG though.
Yeah it's definitely a manufactured patch card, I just can't find it in the org to save my life. Frustrating because I know there's some Yanks/HOF collectors who'd like that I'm sure. Guess I'll just throw a reasonable TV on it.
i know i am a fan of the Mantle. lmk what tv ur asking for. thanks
Looks like most of his patch type stuff goes for $15-20 so I'll go on the low end of $15. LMK if you're interested.

(05-26-2014, 08:18 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]i know i am a fan of the Mantle. lmk what tv ur asking for. thanks
Yeah go ahead and check me. Thanks.
(05-26-2014, 09:34 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah go ahead and check me. Thanks.
Offer sent snappy
That's a Manufactured commemorative patch that came as an incentive with a Factory set (from Target, I believe) within the past 2-3 years. Beautiful cards (5 of them all together, I believe) that are NOT in ORG/OPG. been looking for them and the Ruth cards from the following year. NADA
2010 topps Retail and topps update series had inserted all star game manufactured patches.
Looks like that's what you've got
DrMitchJ, that sounds about right actually. They are beautiful cards for sure!

Rentzington, this one is a special Mantle patch and it's actually an MVP patch, not an all star patch. Thanks for the reply though!
Pages: 1 2