Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bowman Blank Backs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to Target yesterday and purchased a few hanger packs of 2014 Beckett. Half of the cards in all of the packs had completely blank, white backs. Is this a common thing for retail or should I contact Topps about it? Thanks for the help!
(05-23-2014, 11:54 AM)longsnapper75 Wrote: [ -> ]I went to Target yesterday and purchased a few hanger packs of 2014 Beckett. Half of the cards in all of the packs had completely blank, white backs. Is this a common thing for retail or should I contact Topps about it? Thanks for the help!
Who did you pull?
overly hyped super star = sell it and make some cash

non-overly hyped super star = neat and a player collector might want it for their collection but I'd expect no real premium on it all / if any.

Thanks guys for the help. I got 13 total blank backed cards in 4 hanger packs. Some of the bigger names included Michael Wacha, Josh Hamilton, CJ Wilson, Max Scherzer, Matt Holliday, Shane Victorino, and Chase Utley.
(05-24-2014, 04:21 PM)longsnapper75 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys for the help. I got 13 total blank backed cards in 4 hanger packs. Some of the bigger names included Michael Wacha, Josh Hamilton, CJ Wilson, Max Scherzer, Matt Holliday, Shane Victorino, and Chase Utley.
Would you trade any?
Sell make some cash
(05-27-2014, 10:59 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sell make some cash
Sorry for the long time between posts, work and school got in the way. Thanks for the help guys. I may hold on to them for the time being but it's good to know what I have.