Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Radio 5/15/14 - Interview w/ Rich Klein & Roundtable Discussion #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week is jam-packed with so much news, your ears will explode...but don't blame us! We have on Rich Klein to chat and also have another roundtable discussion with Editor Chris Olds and Vintage Grader Andy Broome about their thoughts on the one game-changing product that made the industry what it is today!

We have a bunch of 2014 SAGE HIT packs to give out, so here is how you can win! Listen to our show and find the part where Justin says how many "boom" 's were said throughout the show, and then email us at radio@beckett.com the number he said. After that, we will put everyone in a random drawing and announce the winner next week! If you put the answer in the forum thread, it will be removed, so be sure to email us at radio@beckett.com to be included in the giveaway!

If you have any questions or comments, email us at radio@beckett.com!

Follow us on Twitter for special giveaways, breaking news, and other entertainment!
twitter.com/BeckettRadio
Another great show! Thanks for putting together so much great content.
Thanks for having me on Smile
(05-15-2014, 09:28 PM)richk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for having me on Smile
It's always great to have you on the show Rich! Next time, I am going to bring the heat with random trivia questions, so get ready!
GREAT SHOW GUYS.. ILL BE SENDING IN MY E-MAIL AFTER THE SHOW!! "BOOM"
ANOTHER GREAT SHOW FROM YOU GUYS.. I WILL BE COUNTING THE "BOOMS"