Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Who's got some Christine Michael's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I'm looking for some new Christine Michael for my collection. Let me know what you've got please. Looking mostly for auto, auto/mem, or mem.

Thanks!
I have this one I'd sell for $15 shipped if interested in buying.

[Image: MichaelChristineAutoPatch_zpscd22f767.jpg]
http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Harv72b/...t=4&page=1

The Michaels start at the beginning of the page. I've got two autos: a Spectra /49 and a Museum Collection /55 which I can trade; shoot me an open offer if you're interested. Smile
I still have the Michael/Lattimore 5 star dual auto...I'd sell for $50 shipped, or trade for a card I need of around the same value.
got a Limited patch #d/199
I have a topps strata jersey auto I would trade for Patrick Willis or Denard Robinson in Michigan stuff if you have any
(05-14-2014, 12:00 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says I'm looking for some new Christine Michael for my collection. Let me know what you've got please. Looking mostly for auto, auto/mem, or mem.

Thanks!
I DO!!!!I DO!!!!!
(05-14-2014, 12:10 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I have this one I'd sell for $15 shipped if interested in buying.

[Image: MichaelChristineAutoPatch_zpscd22f767.jpg]
Thanks, but I'm gonna think about it right now. Not looking to spend any money right now.
(05-14-2014, 04:51 AM)Harv72b Wrote: [ -> ]http://s27.photobucket.com/user/Harv72b/...t=4&page=1

The Michaels start at the beginning of the page. I've got two autos: a Spectra /49 and a Museum Collection /55 which I can trade; shoot me an open offer if you're interested. Smile
offer responded to, and just waiting to hear about the Rice as well.
(05-14-2014, 09:30 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]I still have the Michael/Lattimore 5 star dual auto...I'd sell for $50 shipped, or trade for a card I need of around the same value.
check me to see if there is anything that I have that you need, or let me know who/what you're looking for.
(05-14-2014, 09:39 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: [ -> ]I DO!!!!I DO!!!!!
well you know where to find me. Hit me up bro!
Bump, Anyone else have any?