Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Penny Hardaway additions 1/1 ++++ Return of the Lil' Penny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my fellow friends I was going to wait to share these goodies next month when I expect to get a few more HUGE cards in the mail but couldn't resist sharing this sweet little batch! I have been selling a lot of my Suns & Knicks uniform cards to help with the costs of these which is now my main focus for the PC.I know some of you were under the impression months ago that everything was for sale but yeah that was impossible for me to follow through and just love this collection and the hobby WAY TOO MUCH! My website is near complete as well and will share the debut of it next month

Further more here are the goods

Finally grabbed these "test / sheet" refractors to complete my 97-98 Finest series - Got them for a great price as well

[Image: 1_zps5bfe1115.jpg]

1997-98 Row 1 Legacy Collection SP /100
[Image: 2_zps25da5492.jpg]

Finally got this bad boy in a trade non to less!!!

1997-98 EX-2001 Jambalaya
[Image: 3_zps4fbe64bf.jpg]

I have been hunting this sasquatch for quite some time and finally tagged his toe!!!

1997-98 Upper Deck Diamond Dimensions SP /100
[Image: 4_zps157721d6.jpg]

2013-14 Intrigue Dunk Co. Auto SP /49
[Image: intriguedunkco_zpsf3052f87.jpg]

2013-14 Elite Series Gold SP /24
[Image: eliteseriesgold_zpse921cd94.jpg]

2013-14 Court Kings 2on2 SP /49
[Image: 2on2_zps40ac2f1c.jpg]

And ......

It's papa!!! (big thanks to fellow member SHowley2003)

2013-14 Court Kings 2on2 Platinum Prime 1of1
[Image: 1of1Patchfront_zpsf32997b7.jpg]
[Image: 1of1patchback_zpsff4147bc.jpg]

As always thanks for the views and love ~penny1fan~
Amazing pickups man! All of them are NICE but man I love that Quad Patch card. It really makes me want to pickup a nice Shaq/Penny Patch. Are there any other Shaq/Penny patch cards you are aware of?
(05-12-2014, 01:41 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing pickups man! All of them are NICE but man I love that Quad Patch card. It really makes me want to pickup a nice Shaq/Penny Patch. Are there any other Shaq/Penny patch cards you are aware of?
Thanks bro! Aside from a few low/mid end inserts the only others I can think of are these

12-13 National Treasures Logomen /2 (both are in PC's)
13-14 Court Kings 2on2 Prime /25

For whatever reason the card industry has not been very fair to this particular dynamic duo as of yet! Def my favorite combination of talent/players of all time!
Great stuff Aaron. I'm glad the patch card made it to you and I'm even more glad that you are enjoying it so much. I love the Flair Legacy. Those are beautiful cards in hand and when a parallel design matches the uniform like that t really pops. Congrats on the pick ups.
you know I love the 90s updates man. Awesome stuff!!!
(05-12-2014, 03:10 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff Aaron. I'm glad the patch card made it to you and I'm even more glad that you are enjoying it so much. I love the Flair Legacy. Those are beautiful cards in hand and when a parallel design matches the uniform like that t really pops. Congrats on the pick ups.
I am def enjoying it man and it certainly has a great home! I also have a soft spot for the Legacy Collection cards - they are very nice in hand!
(05-13-2014, 12:22 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]you know I love the 90s updates man. Awesome stuff!!!
Thank you good sir! Appreciate it
Very Nice Additions! Great Cards!