Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading/buying: Josh McCown & Rashad Jennings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

what ya got
Yo I got a contenders rc auto of raaashad
(05-09-2014, 01:21 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo I got a contenders rc auto of raaashad
I have a bunch and am getting more....let me know what you need for it
.................more
any folks?
I have two Josh McCown RC Autos, you interested? Pacific Exclusives /779, and SPX GU/Auto /999. Make me an offer for both delivered. Or if you have something to trade, not listed in your Org.
(05-10-2014, 11:22 PM)scollignon Wrote: [ -> ]I have two Josh McCown RC Autos, you interested? Pacific Exclusives /779, and SPX GU/Auto /999. Make me an offer for both delivered. Or if you have something to trade, not listed in your Org.

pm sent thanks
(05-08-2014, 09:31 PM)ericinct Wrote: [ -> ]what ya got
I have mccowns sp auth rookie patch auto if u need it
I have a Jennings Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph. Looking for current Texans or select Steelers.
(05-10-2014, 11:22 PM)scollignon Wrote: [ -> ]I have two Josh McCown RC Autos, you interested? Pacific Exclusives /779, and SPX GU/Auto /999. Make me an offer for both delivered. Or if you have something to trade, not listed in your Org.
Thanks for the easy trade my friend.

anyone else with mccown?

I think I am done with rashad, won a large lot of autos tonight......but please keep posting for it might be part of a bigger trade.

thanks
Pages: 1 2