Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Submission Return Time - Registered Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All - I apologize in advance if this doesn't belong here. I need some member insight into how long it takes, in general, for a submission to arrive from BGS? I have some MJ cards that BGS mailed out on the 23rd (no tracking #) and they have yet to arrive. I'm pretty sure they were sent back via registered USPS. I've sent BGS two emails asking for a tracking number but have yet to receive a response. Any insight to calm my nerves would be appreciated Smile
Hmmm...unless you're overseas that seems like an inordinately long amount of time. They're in Texas and I generally get my stuff back in NC around 3 business days after they mail them.

Hope they find their way to you soon!
(05-05-2014, 10:22 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm...unless you're overseas that seems like an inordinately long amount of time. They're in Texas and I generally get my stuff back in NC around 3 business days after they mail them.

Hope they find their way to you soon!
Picked up package today from post office. BGS provided the tracking number today and to my surprise USPS said they tried to deliver last Monday and left a notice (no notice left in reality). All worked out in the end.
(05-06-2014, 08:48 PM)Orangeman225 Wrote: [ -> ]Picked up package today from post office. BGS provided the tracking number today and to my surprise USPS said they tried to deliver last Monday and left a notice (no notice left in reality). All worked out in the end.

I have had similar issues with my USPS from time to time. At one point they said they had delivered a card I had bought, a 1/1 plate auto of Scottie Pippen, but it had never been delivered. Thankfully my actually mail carrier is really good and she went digging and found it a couple days later.

Glad you got your stuff, let's see some scans!!
(05-07-2014, 11:36 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I have had similar issues with my USPS from time to time. At one point they said they had delivered a card I had bought, a 1/1 plate auto of Scottie Pippen, but it had never been delivered. Thankfully my actually mail carrier is really good and she went digging and found it a couple days later.

Glad you got your stuff, let's see some scans!!

Wow is all I can say. I would have been panicking too with the cards you got back! Those are some beauties! Congrats on the good grades.
I echo Nick's sentiments those are some absolutely insane MJs! Great grades too. I was stunned opening each thumbnail. Many congrats!
Wow! What's the story with those cards, were they bought raw? Cracked out and re-submitted? Did you pull them from packs?
Either way, very nice.
I don't think I've ever even seen the slam bams, only the bams. I don't say this too often, but that card is actually rare in graded form. Only 5 of them graded.
Thanks all, they were all bought raw. The Jambalaya, Noyz Boyz, Rave, and Ultra Court Masters were bought as part of a huge lot that had several cards I didn't have for my collection. Clearly the person who owned them took great care of them. I'll be sending the rest of that lot for grading soon. I was very happy with the Slam Bams b/c it is so rare in graded form and b/c it is serial/condition sensitive.
Very Nice! Congratulations!
Pages: 1 2