Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Racing Forum Fantasy Game - Week 3 - Standings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EDIT: Standings are in post #28

It's time for some fun (and possibly another BIG shake-up in the pts.)!
The Aarons 499 at Talladega gets started at approx. 1pm EDT Sunday May 4th. Everyone needs to make their picks by 10pm EDT Saturday the 3rd. Good luck!
Here are the standings after Week 2:

1T. E7B = 82
1T. Mik. = 82
3. dun. = 79
4T. a9a = 78
4T. r-hy = 78
6. lead. = 66
7. mini = 61
8. spaz. = 54
9. SS = 50
10. kev. = 42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I almost don't want to do it after the Richmond race, BUT - I am still picking Jimmie Johnson.
Maybe too risky for being tied for first, but it's early & there's a logjam at the top. So I'm either gonna make it or break it with my homer pick, but give me JMac this week!
(04-28-2014, 11:13 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe too risky for being tied for first, but it's early & there's a logjam at the top. So I'm either gonna make it or break it with my homer pick, but give me JMac this week!
Actually, I think this is one of the best weeks to pick JMac. I really think there are 8 to 12 solid picks this week, BUT you never know what will happen at 'Dega. It really just depends on who gets caught up in someone elses' mistake. I can't wait for the race! This is one of my personal favorite tracks in NASCAR b/c it is always such an exciting race.
GL everyone!
DALE JR!
Jeff Gordon
(04-29-2014, 01:02 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think this is one of the best weeks to pick JMac. I really think there are 8 to 12 solid picks this week, BUT you never know what will happen at 'Dega. It really just depends on who gets caught up in someone elses' mistake. I can't wait for the race! This is one of my personal favorite tracks in NASCAR b/c it is always such an exciting race.
GL everyone!
I agree with Adam this will be a hard one to pick, this could be Gordon's race to win and we can't count out those young guns either, but I am going with Dale Jr.
(04-29-2014, 01:02 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think this is one of the best weeks to pick JMac. I really think there are 8 to 12 solid picks this week, BUT you never know what will happen at 'Dega. It really just depends on who gets caught up in someone elses' mistake. I can't wait for the race! This is one of my personal favorite tracks in NASCAR b/c it is always such an exciting race.
GL everyone!
I love 'Dega too! One of my personal favorites. And only one of two tracks I'd have big enough gonads to pick JMac, lol.
GL everyone!
I think anyone you really pick can win this week......that's if they avoid the 'Big One'!
Was gonna go with Jr but since he has been picked I'm going with Logano. Good Luck everyone.
My surprise pick is ........ JEFF GORDON!! Smile

Jerry
Pages: 1 2 3 4