Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Derek Jeter 93 sp foil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to ask people on here since Ive been looking at them a lot o ebay. What is the most youd be willing to pay for on of these in raw form? Ive seen prices go pretty high. Or would you prefer buying one already graded? say a 8.5 or so???
If you can get it in graded form, then go for it. It may come at a higher price but at least you have it. Bv just jumped 50.00 more on it, good luck
With the condition-sensitive nature of the 1993 SP set, I would definitely get a graded one. It can be difficult to see all the possible flaws from a scan. Almost got a raw copy for our collection but decided to pay a little more for a BGS 8.5 and I think it was well worth the extra cash.
Thanks for the help guys! Ill try and shoot for a graded one maybe 8.5 as well!
very condition sensitive set for sure and really jumps in price depending on grade. I dug mine stored away since childhood out and submitted it a couple years ago - I had been 100% spot on for 9.5s in the past and I thought this was dead on 9.5 ...came back a 9.0

still awesome! but if I couldn't see the card in person I'd more than likely go with a graded one unless its from a well known reputable seller/auction that deals with a lot of high end and you can trust their assessment as to the condition
(04-28-2014, 01:21 PM)johnxgodfree Wrote: [ -> ]very condition sensitive set for sure and really jumps in price depending on grade. I dug mine stored away since childhood out and submitted it a couple years ago - I had been 100% spot on for 9.5s in the past and I thought this was dead on 9.5 ...came back a 9.0

still awesome! but if I couldn't see the card in person I'd more than likely go with a graded one unless its from a well known reputable seller/auction that deals with a lot of high end and you can trust their assessment as to the condition
Thanks for the advice, I think that i will have to go with a graded one without a doubt, im even considering a 9 but they are pretty high up in price
Wait until next year and you will get it cheaper. Out of site out of mind with most players.

I thought mine was solid and it came back an 8. So tough to get these in high grade.
(04-28-2014, 01:58 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wait until next year and you will get it cheaper. Out of site out of mind with most players.

I thought mine was solid and it came back an 8. So tough to get these in high grade.
follow this advice.....................save money
I'll be putting my BGS 8 on eBay and see what I can get. Hope the price keeps going up.
(04-28-2014, 06:20 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]follow this advice.....................save money
Yeah i think im going to go with this advice. Ill find someones elses RC to buy now lol
Pages: 1 2