Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Donruss Box w/scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since my birthday was coming up I treated myself to a box of Donruss. When they first came out I thought they looked good. Now that I have seen them I like most of it except for a couple of the inserts. Hate the No-No's and the Power Plus. They look horrible but love the Hall Worthy and the Breakout Hitters/Pitchers. Also love the Diamond Kings and the Rated Rookies. No that I am done with my rant here are the hits.

[Image: 2014donruss_zps46b83be0.jpg]

Silver Press Proof - Hunter /199
Gold Press Proof - Kipnis /99
Elite Dominator - Weaver /999
Elite Series - Strasburg /999

[Image: 2014donruss2_zps12f3cb12.jpg]

Career Stat Line - Piazza /400
Hall Worthy - Jeter
Diamond King Press Proof - Goldschmidt /199
Diamond King - Puig

[Image: 2014donruss3_zps0a5f7b97.jpg]

Game Gear Relic - Reddick
Donruss Signatures - Walker

Then there was one last auto

[Image: 2014donrusswright_zps2caba7c8.jpg]

Power Plus Signatues David Wright /15

That card saved the box.
Nice Jeter. Check me for it if for trade. Thanks
Nice hit! Donruss is so ugly though.
Nice break!

I'm putting together the set. Im 15 cards short and my needs are marked in org if you wouldn't mind checking to see if u have any. Thanks.
Nice box! The Wright auto killed it Smile
Heck yeah that wright auto!
(04-24-2014, 09:29 PM)a1c_speck Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit! Donruss is so ugly though.
I don't think Donruss is ugly at all! Love the "80's Vintage" look to the cards...especially that Wright auto. Pure Sweetness! (Just wish they weren't airbrushed...only downside)

Grats on the great break!!
For real, I love the Donruss throwback feel. This is the first seen I have actually wanted to buy of Donruss. Thanks for posting pics.
Love the Donruss look!
Sweet wright auto
Pages: 1 2