Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New to Hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I am new to the hobby. I just bought my first hobby box the 2014 heritage and pulled redemption card for real one triple autograph for frank robinson, johnny bench, and jay bruce. This pack also had a chrome card as well.
(04-23-2014, 01:45 PM)ambrsa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I am new to the hobby. I just bought my first hobby box the 2014 heritage and pulled redemption card for real one triple autograph for frank robinson, johnny bench, and jay bruce. This pack also had a chrome card as well.
That's a great pull!! Nice job!! And Welcome!!
Just starting collection. I also bough some cards I know they are not in the best condition but I didnt have to pay to much for them.
Welcome to the hobby. Nice pull for your first box buy!
Welcome and sweet pull on the triple auto
(04-23-2014, 01:45 PM)ambrsa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I am new to the hobby. I just bought my first hobby box the 2014 heritage and pulled redemption card for real one triple autograph for frank robinson, johnny bench, and jay bruce. This pack also had a chrome card as well.
Congrats! Welcome to the hobby. Big suggestion here, the sooner your find out what kind of collector you are (low-end, high-end, game used, sets, autos, etc.) the better off your collection will be and the happier you'll be with it. Good luck and if you decide to collect low-end (Topps Flagship, Opening Day, Stickers), let me know. I'll trade with you! Most importantly though, have fun!
Welcome to the hobby & community Smile check out my photobucket link below ....
Welcome to the hobby!! Hope you have fun thats pretty much the most important thing!!
A triple auto?!?! Wow! That's some 'welcome to the hobby' by the card godsSmile amazing first time pull! You realize that NOW you'll be addicted to cardboard forever? Good luck, and may that card be the first of many terrific cards!
What's your favorite team? Player?
Welcome to the hobby and what a pull first shot. Be careful; Mitch is right, the card gods baited you for cardboard addiction
Pages: 1 2