Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 more boxes 2012-13 Crusade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With only about 2 weeks left until 2013-14 Crusade is scheduled to come out, I picked up these last two boxes at the LCS.

Box 1:
Base: LeBron James, Anthony Davis RC
Royalty: Jerry West
Crusades Insert Blue: Steve Francis, Cedric Maxwell, Alonzo Mourning, LeBron James, Deron Williams
Crusades Insert Red: MarShon Brooks/99
Majestic Materials: Tim Duncan, Dan Issel, Kelly Tripucka
Majestic Signatures: Mark Price
Quest Autographs: Jae Crowder(redemption), Bernard James

[Image: Crusade6-1_zpscdabad4f.jpg~original]
[Image: Crusade5-2_zpsfe4df0e8.jpg~original]

Box 2:
Base: Kyrie Irving RC, Klay Thompson RC
Royalty: Kevin McHale
Crusades Insert Blue: Nando de Colo, Fab Melo, Iman Shumpert, Hakeem Olajuwon
Crusades Insert Red: Eric Bledsoe/99
Crusades Insert Purple: Deron Williams/49
Majestic Materials: Dirk Nowitzki, Dwayne Wade Prime/25
Majestic Signatures: Ed Davis
Quest Autographs: Kyle Singler, Randy Foye
Quest Memorabilia: Bradley Beal

[Image: Crusade5-1_zps0204f893.jpg~original]
[Image: Crusade6-2_zpsd731c573.jpg~original]
Very nice patch on the Wade! I think those fell basically 1 per case if I recall correctly. The Lebron looks very nice too!
(04-22-2014, 10:33 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice patch on the Wade! I think those fell basically 1 per case if I recall correctly. The Lebron looks very nice too!
Thanks! I really don't think the scan does it justice, though. I think it's the first patch I've pulled since I normally don't go after the high-end stuff.
[Image: DSC00607_zpse88815bd.jpg~original]

And the Lebron is by far one of the best pulls I've gotten out of the insert series, and has actually made me consider going for the set, so anyone with extras just let me know.

Nice stuff
I was wondering since when they released 13-14 Crusade. Just an error in the title, most probably because he was thinking about the upcoming product.
(04-29-2014, 12:08 PM)classical_hero Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering since when they released 13-14 Crusade. Just an error in the title, most probably because he was thinking about the upcoming product.
Yeah, typo on my part. 13-14 comes out next week, got my pre-order in.