Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Help Make This Site Worth It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have sent out about 20-30 offers in the last couple of weeks and I think I have completed 3 trades. I know the trade function isn't working the way we want but lets put a bit of effort into it and find something for each other to make a trade happen.

If I have something you want I will do all I can to find something to trade it for. There are so many Patrick Roy cards listed I need but most are not willing to find a trade.

Let's get this site back to what it was and trade to help others, not just ourselves.

Shoot me some offers and we will get a trade hammered out.

Scott
Agreed, help each other out and not everything for ourselves, lets all be alittle less selfish.
Would love to trade with anyone. Can't see anyone's WANTS via the Trade Tool which makes it a little harder to deal. I will only have my traders listed moving forward since I am migrating away from this site.
One trade offer in...anyone else?
looks like the system is working better now, at least I can get wants only again so lets trade.
4 trades done today....only one involved a card I actually wanted. Shoot me an offer as I said and we will make it work. Really want to add some Roy cards but will make any trade I can work.