Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Five packs of 2014 UD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I think I did pretty good for five packs!

Bought three yesterday and two today.

I know these aren't particularly special players, but I am very pleased Smile
Usually I go back to work disappointed!

Yesterday's "hit" was this guy -

Photo Variation SP - GONE
[Image: a9f20903-def4-4f1a-9d85-691b03496f81_zps8b8559fe.jpg]

And today's hits are these two -

[Image: e7b6769e-a5ac-4590-bbca-90bfade487e1_zps8fdddb1f.jpg]

[Image: 2760ad02-ebbb-4cf0-911f-9316bb34c729_zpsca266349.jpg]

All FT, just shoot me an open offer Smile

Thanks for checking in!
Nice! Interested in any Baylor cards you may have pulled!
(04-22-2014, 04:42 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Interested in any Baylor cards you may have pulled!
Thanks dude!

Just double checked them and none for Baylor.
(04-22-2014, 05:35 PM)monsterx Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks dude!

Just double checked them and none for Baylor.
Still some awesome pulls. I bought SEVEN packs at $6.25 per pack and bought zero. This is precisely why I don't buy packs outside my fav hobby shop in San Antonio where they tell me if people have pulled all the hits already. And if they aren't sure, they always open a fresh box for me if I tell them I'm buying more than 1/4 of the box's packs.
(04-22-2014, 07:08 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Still some awesome pulls. I bought SEVEN packs at $6.25 per pack and bought zero. This is precisely why I don't buy packs outside my fav hobby shop in San Antonio where they tell me if people have pulled all the hits already. And if they aren't sure, they always open a fresh box for me if I tell them I'm buying more than 1/4 of the box's packs.
I know how that goes. I've bought 1/2 a box before and ended up with all base lol.

I opened the packs once I got back to work, so he has no idea what was pulled until I tell him next time I go, so when he says "I don't know what's been pulled", he is honest about it.

My shop is decent about packs, though. I've never asked him to open another box for me, but he's offered it a few times and I've accepted Smile But if I'm going to buy 1/4 -1/2 of the box, I might ask him to open a new one and see how that goes now.

Nice college tribute