Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 new PC additions - Thanks Jason!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought the first two cards, but then he added the third one in without my knowledge. I was pleasantly surprised. I have my FIRST box of TM on the way now, but I already have a pack-worth of cards from 2014 TM in my hands. The best part is that 4 of the 9 cards I already have are RU cards. I really can't wait to get my package from D&A CardWorld in on Monday or Tuesday. I got 1 hobby box of 2014 TM, but also grabbed 2 blasters of 2011 Stealth for dirt-cheap. Also got 3 retail packs of 2012 Panini Prizm MLB cards as my free gift. I will def. let y'all know what I pull from everything. Anyway, here are the goodies from Jason:

[Image: JJ-2007PPSigningsAU.jpg]

[Image: JJ-2014TMDualRU.jpg]

[Image: TB-2014TMbaseholofoil.jpg]
Sweet JJ auto!
(04-20-2014, 12:19 AM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet JJ auto!
Thanks, man! I was pleasantly surprised at the price Jason wanted for it. Comparing it to the other 3 JJ AU's I have, I am curious as to why Jimmie made such a small sig. on it. There is so much space on the card to make a bigger signature, esp. compared to a couple of the other AU cards I have of Jimmie.
Anyway, I am happy to have my 4th JJ AU for the PC that is over 860 cards now!
Nice additions to your PC congrats.
Hey Adam, nice stuff...you're right, Jimmie signed that awfully small, but he has a really cool auto, and that card is very nice. Congrats.
Thanks guys. I am real happy with the new additions. Hopefully I can PULL my next PC cards when I get my boxes in Tuesday.

Kevin, have you seen the Kahne Five Star Booklet w/ Chevy Bowtie patch on ebay? I saw it and it was at $1.04 + shipping. I bid $1.50 and then $2.00. In the next 5 minutes it jumped up to $47.50 (my last bid was at $2.00). It is a one week auction and was just posted a few hours ago! Just wondering if you were one of the bidders.
No I haven't bid on it, I hate to say it but I don't do much on ebay.

Man I just looked at the card on ebay and that is one awesome card and a 1/1 also. That chevy bowtie patch is sweet.

Are you gonna keep on bidding on it?
(04-22-2014, 05:57 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]No I haven't bid on it, I hate to say it but I don't do much on ebay.

Man I just looked at the card on ebay and that is one awesome card and a 1/1 also. That chevy bowtie patch is sweet.

Are you gonna keep on bidding on it?
No. Too rich for me right now. I've blown around $150 on cards since last Thursday. Got a nice 2014 TM break to post as soon as I get some scans. The only Kahne I pulled was the Gold Parallel of the base card. But 3 of the 'hits' are PC cards, including the best card in the box!

I don't do much on ebay either. When I do, it's in spurts and I may end up spending about $100 over a couple of weeks. Then I won't go back on there for a couple of months.
Go ahead and bid on the Kasey. I really hope you can get it. That is such an awesome card, well - booklet!
I found this one on Dave and Adam's site and decided on it instead of bidding on the one on ebay.

[Image: 2012-12-31233816_zps3fafdb85.jpg]

With this I also purchased a box of 2013 Total memorabilia so with these and some other pickups I am at my budget also. I will post the TM box later.
(04-25-2014, 06:22 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]I found this one on Dave and Adam's site and decided on it instead of bidding on the one on ebay.

[Image: 2012-12-31233816_zps3fafdb85.jpg]

With this I also purchased a box of 2013 Total memorabilia so with these and some other pickups I am at my budget also. I will post the TM box later.
Awesome! Congrats on getting it. Last I saw for the one on ebay, it was up to $72.50 this afternoon. I can't wait to see what you pull from your TM box. I hope it holds a nice Kahne 'hit' in there for you. If you pull any JJ's, LMK.