Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: RAOC (Random Act of Cardness)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a nice little package in the mail yesterday. Thanks Jerry! (echo7bravo) I did not know that you also had the B & W holofoil card. Now I only need the red parallel to have all four of base card #50.

[Image: JJ-2014TMbase50trio.jpg]
Nice! WTG Jerry! Love seeing ROACs from the community!

I haven't even seen a retail red parallel yet, lol...anybody buying TM retail? Or did they do what they did last year and forget to put them in the boxes? lol
(04-19-2014, 12:02 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! WTG Jerry! Love seeing ROACs from the community!

I haven't even seen a retail red parallel yet, lol...anybody buying TM retail? Or did they do what they did last year and forget to put them in the boxes? lol
I haven't seen any retail reds either, so far. I just don't think a lot of people have started picking up the retail boxes yet. Most racing collectors don't pick up the retails until we either:
1. Can't find Hobby anymore
2. Finally have the option to get something from the release that doesn't cost $100/box and just haven't posted what has been pulled.
Your welcome Adam. I waited a few days to send it because I was waiting to buy some Retail boxes, which I did last weekend, to see if I would pull a red card for you. Bought 4 Retail boxes last weekend and actually pulled a Gordon RU, and a Kenseth Burning Rubber card. And yes, they did remember to put in the red cards this year.

Jerry