Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just busted a box of 2013-14 Between the Pipes. Check it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2013itgbetweenthepipesbase_zps392fdabb.jpg]

Base cards are divided into 3 subsets, examples of each shown here. Pulled 135/150 base cards with no dups in my box.

[Image: 2013itgbetweenthepipesimmortals_zps2efe6e78.jpg]

First insert set, Immortals. Pulled just these 3.

[Image: 2013itgbetweenthepipesmaskedmen_zpsc9e8c062.jpg]

Ahhhh...that's what I'm talking about. Masked Man 6 are awesome cards. They're all nicely chromed and probably the nicest version of this set I've seen.

[Image: 2013itgbetweenthepipesautos_zps0feb6a05.jpg]

3 Goaliegraphs. Haven't heard of the older guys...but a Beckett search seems to indicate that this is Gosselin's first pack certified auto while it's Lacher's second. So that's something, right? RIGHT? lol

[Image: 2013itgbetweenthepipesrelics_zps72de09f5.jpg]

I always love the relics in ITG products. This 3-color Roussel is such an amazing patch. It's actually sticking out of the card. Just wish it was a better player.

Whadaya think?
Nice triple color
I thought this product wasn't being released for 2 more days....
Nice! Where did you land the early box?
Got it as a Review Box from another trading site.

Figured I'd give ITG their money's worth by showing it off on multiple sites. Smile

Jim
Not too bad. Nice looking Roussel piece
(04-15-2014, 07:55 AM)vannestjc Wrote: [ -> ]Got it as a Review Box from another trading site.

Figured I'd give ITG their money's worth by showing it off on multiple sites. Smile

Jim
Very cool, my favorite product each year!

Nothing wrong with Roussel... his biggest issue seemed to be timing...playing behind Hextall in Philly then signing with an expansion team...always a kiss of death!
Nice break. I am interested in the Redemption/Puzzle cards.