Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Never knew a penny could cost so much :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Never knew a penny could cost so much Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-TOPPS-GYPSY...5d4b232fa0
haha wow
That is one pretty penny.
Can't really make it out that well but it looks like the penny is stamped 1997 & the card says 1992....
(04-14-2014, 11:30 AM)rollx8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really make it out that well but it looks like the penny is stamped 1997 & the card says 1992....
I thought the same thing, but if you look closely at the penny it is indeed stamped 1992.

Tell me about it, I am putting the 2012 Indianhead penny set togther and the prices some people want are nuts. After a while they start dropping though. 90% of the ones I bought I paid $40 or less
Ooo a shiny new penny from the 90s! I would sell my car for that I would..a-hup.
Wow, he was born the year I graduated from high school....Now he's on my fantasy team
Check out the back of the card image. How could you expect that kind of money for such obvious damage.
(04-14-2014, 08:59 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Check out the back of the card image. How could you expect that kind of money for such obvious damage.
and his condition is listed as
“Pack Fresh, In Hand and Ready to Ship! Many Blessings to you and to yours!”
Pages: 1 2