Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: PC Collection - I need your Schoop! Send me offers please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi All!

I've begun a PC of Jonathan Schoop from the Baltimore Orioles. He doesn't yet have a lot out and I would like to try and get a jump on his cards. Please help me out with this new project.

Also, still PC Verlander and Machado. Please send offers!

Thank you very much!
Just sent you an offer with 3 of your wants.
Got a couple trades accepted and working another. Also got a Bowman Sterling AU on the way from the Bay for under $10!! It'll be my first PC auto. One day I'll grow up and have enough $ for a Machado or Verlander AU. LOL Keep the offers coming fellas!
I have a few listed.
Offer sent, really hope to be able to work something out for that AU. Thanks for checking in on this thread!

(04-14-2014, 10:01 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few listed.
I have a bowman red ice schoop refractor #20/25. Do you need that one?
Definitely. I have 3 confirmed cards in that PC so I need just about anything of his. Send an offer. I'll be able to look tomorrow.
I have a 2014 heritage purple ref. of schoop/bogarets. Let me know if you need it.
I have this one
2011 Bowman Prospects #BP25 Jonathan Schoop

its not much but maybe you can find something else to make a trade
(04-15-2014, 09:01 PM)Pyus_13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2014 heritage purple ref. of schoop/bogarets. Let me know if you need it.
Definitely! Please send me an offer. Posting from my phone at work right now so I'll be able to look after work. Thank you!
(04-15-2014, 11:20 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]I have this one
2011 Bowman Prospects #BP25 Jonathan Schoop

its not much but maybe you can find something else to make a trade
Send me over an offer. I will check when I get home from work today. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3