Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What does everyone here look like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There has been one of these threads running on the football forum for years and people continue to add to it.
I just thought we should have one here. We are a small group and everyone pretty much knows everyone but without knowing what anyone looks like. Here is my pic (I am in the middle - the others are {in order L-R} my sister, niece, nephew, and my Mom.) This was taken by a staff member at Busch Stadium in St. Louis at my very 1st STL Cardinals MLB game last August.

[Image: S2w080mnnkbd.jpg]
Good Idea. let me see what I have for pics.
Well here we go , I'm kinda wacky but my gf did put me up to this one.

[Image: IMG_20130623_225938_233_zpsopmwf1g4.jpg]
Me on right and my buddy Ronald is on the left.
Well here we go , I'm kinda wacky but my gf did put me up to this one.

[Image: IMG_20130623_225938_233_zpsopmwf1g4.jpg]
Me on right and my buddy Ronald is on the left.
[Image: BfUYTsNCAAAdGYp.jpg:large]

Not the best photo of me, but it was after I got my medal for placing 2nd in the Region in the Accounting II Test for Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), which then qualified me for the state conference.....which I still do not know where I placed. Not a bad way to spend my senior year though, greatest experience of all my time in high school......$370+ LATER!
Me and my family circa 2012
[Image: DSCN0896.jpg]
Well, I was trying to find a good pictures of me to post, but then I remembered that there is no such thing...fortunately, I have people in my life that are ok with standing next to me, probably because I make them even better looking than they are:

My son and I at a Cleveland Indians game, around August 2013. Yup, that's a loge, behind home plate...it's good to know the right people:

[Image: IMG_269439541708657.jpeg]

My beautiful girlfriend and I, July 2013...

[Image: IMG_269350609677536.jpeg]

Cheers
- Tom
Great pics everyone! It's nice to put some faces with the names.

'dunnere' - I assume you mean "lounge". Wink The 1st MLB game I ever got to go to was in Cleveland in 2005, back when it was still called Jacobs Field. The game was actually delayed by one day b/c of the remnants of Hurricane Katrina coming through. Luckily, I had time to stay for the game the next day (even though they lost to the Tigers 4-3). The Indians are my 2nd favorite team. I grew up watching the Cardinals on TV, but watching Indians draft picks play for my local minor league team. I still remember seeing Jim Thome and Manny Ramirez LAUNCH homeruns out of the ballpark when they played for the Burlington Indians in 1990 and 1991, respectively.
Hey Spaz, no, I meant 'loge.' Like, those private suites...I have had tickets in the "Club" seats, which have a lounge, as well, but this was loge. My son is spoiled, he has never sat in crummy seats, not that there are many of those at Jacobs, err, Progressive Field.

I moved to C-Town in 1990, but from just 90 minutes away (Youngstown), and I was always an Indians fan...we would go to the old Municipal Stadium and play "guess the attendance" and could usually get it within a few people (you read that right, not within a few hundred or a few thousand, but you could sit there and actually count the people and make a pretty good guess, like 1400 or 1524...seriously). It was easy to play that game in the mid-90's, as well. The Jake opened in 1994, and there was pretty much 42,865 at every game as Jacobs Field set the major league record between June 12, 1995 and April 4, 2001 by selling out 455 straight games. I loved those years.

Jim Thome was always my favorite player, and I have a pretty nice PC of him. Manny, too, but Thome was the man. Those guys could mash.

Awesome story and connection to C-Town...Cleveland is Browns-Town, but we love the Tribe, too...
Here is the only picture I really have, it is over a year old and I no longer have a goatee

[Image: SAM_0006_zps442608bf.jpg]

Wife took the picture, that is why it is off centered Smile

Jerry
(05-02-2014, 03:29 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the only picture I really have, it is over a year old and I no longer have a goatee

[Image: SAM_0006_zps442608bf.jpg]

Wife took the picture, that is why it is off centered Smile

Jerry
Glad to see you Jerry , your one of my favorite traders.

It is nice getting to see faces to put with the names we all know so well. Glad you finally got to post a pic Jerry. Not at all what I thought you'd look like, but then again--I didn't really have an idea. Smile

Most of you posted pics that are pretty close-up and I realized that in my pic you can't tell that I have a moustache and a narrow goatee. Somehow, I don't have much facial hair. I have always found it to be weird b/c the male members on both sides of my family have lots of facial hair. Nothing really grows outside of my chin and upper-lip areas. I am just glad that I don't have to shave or trim my face every day. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2