Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: McFarlane figures for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me know if anyone is interested. I have quite a few that I want to sell, and for reasonable prices. I'll list them if need be, just let me know.

Thanks
(04-11-2014, 10:22 AM)hurdygurdyman Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if anyone is interested. I have quite a few that I want to sell, and for reasonable prices. I'll list them if need be, just let me know.

Thanks
Looking for Nolan Ryan, and any Houston Oilers, Tennessee Titans, and NY Giants.
Do you have any NY Rangers?
Looking for any broncos new or old lemme kno if u have n e , or if u get ur hands on game of throne or the walking dead figures
This is greatly average post........you shook posting it......thanks a lot.......!!!
Sorry guys, I haven't been on in awhile because I stopped collecting. I just saw that people had commented on it. I sold all of my McFarlane figures awhile back.

As for Kashif77, I have no idea what you're talking about. It honestly looks like broken English.
Looking for any/all McFarlanes that you don't want, send me a list!!