Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1991 Fleer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a huge lot of cards the other day and while going through one of the boxes I came across a ton of these. All the stars from this time are represented in the box. Are these things worth anything? I'd normally pay for the OPG but since these are the only basketball cards I ever plan on owning I figured I'd save the few bucks.

Not looking for any specific prices, just wondering what I should do with these, any help would be appreciated.
Cards are from the massive overproduction era. The Commons aren't worth the cardboard they are printed on. I like the Jordan from that set but it doesn't hold much value.
any jordans? if they are in good condition, might be worth grading. jordan with a high grade can get 20 to 40 bucks on evilbay. the rest you can toss. don't know if there were any oddballs or misprints from this set that people might be interested in though.
Sorry for the bad news, it's all garbage...unless you happen to have any 3D ones in there...then you're golden!
Thank you guys very much for the replys. There are a few Jordans in there, very good condition, maybe I'll send one off and see what kind of grade it gets.

Thanks again.
Early fleer had significant centering issues. Make sure you look at other graded versions to best determine what centered is for that series. I think we're talking about 91-92 fleer? (The blue ones), in which case I think perfect centering top/bottom isn't actually perfectly centered (more like 70/30). If you do happen to have any of the inserts, though, just shoot me a PM as I'm still (very slowly) looking for some.

Are they 1990-91 Fleer (white borders) or 1991-92 Fleer (blue borders)? Neither have any decent value, however there could be a couple of that are worth keeping though value would only be a couple of bucks even for the best cards in either set. As for grading, the cards would have to be PERFECT to be worth the cost of grading. If the cards didn't come back as 9.5 or 10 then you would have spent more on the grading costs than you could sell the cards for.
Thanks guys, I have'nt sent any in, I might be the laziest person in the world, or maybe the cheapest, not sure.Thanks again for the replys, the only inserts are All Star Game and league leaders.