Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being new to card collecting, this was my first Gypsy Queen break, and I am pretty happy with the product. Here is my hits breakdown:

BLUE PARALLEL
58 Shin-Soo Choo 221/499
110 Anthony Rendon 207/499

Mini BLACK PARALLEL
42 Mariano Rivera 021/199
252 Marco Scutaro 006/199

Mini SEPIA PARALLEL
174 Yovani Gallardo 49/50

Short Prints
42 Mariano Rivera
337 Sonny Gray
349 Mike Trout
327 Wade Boggs
346 Masahiro Tanaka RC
344 Billy Hamilton RC

AUTOS
Allen Webster
Kevin Mitchell Red Parallel 28/49

Relics
Zach Greinke Jersey Relic
Domonic Brown Jersey Relic
Not too bad! We would be interested in the Trout and Gallardo if you are looking to trade them.
(04-10-2014, 12:19 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Not too bad! We would be interested in the Trout and Gallardo if you are looking to trade them.
The Trout is not for trade, but the Gallardo is... PM me with an offer and we will see if we can work something out.
Nice break! You got a Tanaka ! Cool. Would love to see a picture of it!
Check out my photo bucket

I should have a picture on there of that card as well as my Tanaka from 2013 Tribute WBC
Like the Mo one Smile Is it available?
Are you trading these cards ? What would you be looking for..? I opened 2 boxes myself and have a bunch of baseball not listed....Smile
Check my Org if you are interested in trading the Billy Hamilton?
So I am going to hold on to that Tanaka and Hamilton rookie cards for now. I am also going to hold on to the Trout SP and the Mariano Rivera mirrored SP. Lastly I am going to hold on to the Zach Greinke relic card. Everything else is up for trade so PM me with offers